CyberBee Software is a technology consulting firm offering software development, architecture and quality assurance services to large US-based enterprise customers. We build innovative, custom software-solutions utilizing modern development best practices, agile methodologies & open-source tools. Our Timisoara-based software-development team works closely with experienced US-based domain specialists and project managers to solve interesting and exciting software development challenges for our customers using leading-edge technologies.
You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build an automation platform that will augment our agile development tool suite to improve product quality and performance. You will have the opportunity to design and implement test infrastructure and to contribute to move the team towards ever increasing levels of automation and quality. This includes the opportunity to work with tools that span the breadth of the testing universe - enabling insight about timing, customer usage and failure analysis, generating test data, and simulated failure scenarios.
- Continuously improve the automation, speed, quality and ease of testing throughout the company.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to understand real-world usage of the product and identify strengths and weaknesses in quality.
- Collaborate with software engineers to find root cause of failures.
- Research emerging technologies, tools and platforms for testing and make recommendations to the entire team regarding their use in projects.
- Find product defects and relentlessly track them to closure.
- A BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years of experience at a software company.
- At least 2 years of experience working directly in a quality assurance engineering role and performing automated testing using modern testing tools and methods.
- Knowledge of test automation tools such as Selenium, TestComplete or SoapUI, etc
- Experience with test management software such as TestRail, Zephyr, TestLink, Microsoft Test Manager, or similar.
- Passion for shipping new features at an exceptional level of quality.
- Ability to work independently and lead initiatives in test automation.
- A MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, TFS or similar project management tool.
- Team Leadership: past experience leading a team either co-located or remotely.
- Exposure to Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with writing relational database queries (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL).
- Experience with tools for continuous integration and deployment (. Jenkins, Maven).
- Experience testing large, complex, enterprise applications.
- Experience testing web applications.
- Experience in testing distributed/microservice-based systems.
- Systems administration experience in UNIX (preferably Linux).
- Experience doing API-level testing against web applications with RESTful APIs, using tools like Postman.